We build confidence, success, and purpose through transformative learning experiences.
To redefine the way our nation is taught, one student, one teacher, and one school at a time.
At the heart of Groves is a community where students, families, faculty, and staff are engaged with a sense of belonging, sharing, and support. As a community, integrity and respect are intrinsic in everything we do.
We also value:
Authenticity: We are genuine, honest, and open in our relationships, our actions, and our words.
Collaboration: We gain energy when we are working together and recognize our decisions and actions are better when we engage as a team.
Compassion: We embrace others' differences and value our unique abilities, personalities, and styles.
Discovery: We have a passion to persistently learn, explore, and innovate.
Tenacity: We are driven to take risks, to advocate, and to encounter challenges with boldness and a firm resolve.
Five Pillars of Groves Academy
1. Groves Academy is a non-profit organization that transforms lives through education.
2. We have expertise in literacy, dyslexia, study skills, and teaching the process of learning.
3. We understand that proven effective reading instruction benefits all learners.
4. We are driven to impact as many students, clients, and educators as we can.
5. We celebrate our successes and differences.