Volunteering at Groves
Make a difference, volunteer today!
Volunteering at Groves Academy is a wonderful opportunity to support the mission and impact of our school! Volunteers play a crucial role in the success of Groves. The time, talent and treasure each volunteer provides is greatly appreciated and truly makes a difference. Countless hours have been dedicated by thousands of Groves Academy volunteers since 1972.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact Jamie Bade, Events and Volunteer Coordinator at 952-915-4295 or email@example.com to learn more about the opportunities available.
2012-2013 School Year Volunteer Opportunities
Click HERE to download a paper copy of the Volunteer Opportunities Newsletter. If you don't receive the E-Newsletter, issued twice a month, and would like to, please email Jamie Bade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Groves Homecoming – October 1-5, 2012
- Groves College Fair – October 8, 2012
- Grandparents & Special Friend Day - November 9, 2012
- Scholarship Gala - April 20, 2013
- Graduation & Awards Night - June 4, 2013
- Faculty & Staff Appreciation Events - Multiple Times Throughout the Year
- Student & Family Appreciation Events - Multiple Times Throughout the Year
- Field Trip Chaperone
- General Classroom Help
- General & Advancement Office Support
- Holiday Gift Wrapping
- Librarian Assistant
- Outreach Event Support