Groves Academy is much more than the leading school for students with learning disabilities and attention disorders in Minnesota. Groves Academy is also a center for literacy instruction, education and advocacy for all of the people of Minnesota and the Midwest.
Through Groves Outreach, Groves Academy offers a wide range of education and support services to students who are not enrolled at Groves, and to families and educators throughout the Twin Cities area and across Minnesota. For students who are not enrolled at Groves Academy, the school offers an extensive array of education options to support the needs of students with learning disabilities and attention disorders.
Education programs for non-enrolled students include:
- Young Adults Programs for high school graduates and those students approaching high school graduation
- Summer School for elementary, junior high and high school students, including academic and elective offerings
- Tutoring Services for elementary, junior high and high school students, offered by Groves Academy instructors and tutors
- ACCUPLACER testing and prep classes for high school graduates and students preparing to graduate from high school
- ACT Test Prep Classes for high school juniors and seniors
- Groves Post Secondary (GPS) services for students who have completed high school and are not ready for college
To learn more about each of the offerings, please click on a link above.