"The Groves community was the first step in helping our son change his destiny. Before Groves, we believed that we would be lucky to see him graduate from high school. Currently, he is near the top of his college class and brimming with the confidence born of knowing that he can and will succeed. Thank you! Thank you!"
- Groves Academy Alumni Parent
Groves At A Glance
- Groves Academy was founded in 1972 and is now a nationally recognized and accredited day school and resource center.
- Groves is the only established independent school in Minnesota for students who have learning disabilities and attention disorders.
- The average classroom size at Groves is 8 students.
- Current enrollment is 240 students.
- The staff and teachers at Groves receive ongoing professional development; 70% have advanced degrees.
- Groves Academy raises over $850,000 per year in scholarship money.
- Over 30% of our students receive financial assistance.
- Through our community outreach services, workshops, summer school, and diagnostic assessments, Groves Academy impacts the lives of more than 5,000 Minnesota families each year.