As a center for literacy instruction, education and advocacy in the Midwest, Groves Academy and its partners host a series of very special events designed for students with learning disabilities or attention disorders, and their parents and educators. We invite you to learn more about these special events and hope you make plans to join us for one or more of them.
- Groves Academy’s LD/ADHD College and Post-Secondary Opportunities Fair
- USA Gap Year Fair
- Groves Academy’s Annual LD/ADHD Symposium - Early Reading Development: A Diagnostic-Prescriptive Approach
- International Dyslexia Association Annual Conference
- LDA Minnesota Annual LD & ADHD Symposium
- Education Minnesota
- IDA-UMB Annual Spring Conference
For a comprehensive calendar for Groves workshops, events, conferences and teacher training, view a pdf version of the 2014-15 Groves Outreach calendar brochure here.