Throughout the year, Groves Academy offers a series of special events in which we bring present some of the nation's foremost authorities in learning disability and attention disorder research. From Gap Year Fairs and Dyslexia Awareness Month events, to exclusive presentations from renowned authorities in education and research, you won't want to miss these extraordinary opportunities.
Please click on a link below to learn more.
- Dyslexia Awareness Month Event: Film Screening
- Dyslexia Awareness Month Speaking Event: Former Minnesota Viking, Robert Tate
- Education MN Conference
- LD/ADHD College Fair
- Complexities of ADHD with Dr. Russell Barkley Conference
- Groves Academy's LD/ADHD Symposium
- USA Gap Year Fair
- Groves Gala
- International Dyslexia Association Annual Conference
- IDA-UMB Annual Conference
- LDA Minnesota Annual LD & ADHD Symposium
If you have any questions, please contact Colee Bean, Associate Director of Groves Outreach, at 952-915-4297 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive calendar for Groves workshops, events, conferences and teacher training, view a pdf version of the 2014-15 Groves Outreach calendar brochure here.