Educational Consulting Services
In addition to testing and evaluation services, psychologists at Groves Academy provide a full range of consultation and ongoing testing services. Among the services psychologists provide are the following:
• Supplemental testing to help parents better understand a prior diagnosis and the steps required to manage the issue(s)
• Review of a third-party evaluation and guidance on appropriate next steps
• Referral to specific tutors and other specialists, including speech pathologists, physicians and behavior specialists
• Review of student action plans, such as Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and 504 plans
• School placement recommendations
• Ongoing evaluations and program adjustments
• On-call consultations
• Resources for parents and students, including workshops, courses and reading materials
Consulting services are provided at an hourly rate of $275.
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please contact Colee Bean at email@example.com or 952-915-4297.